2014年6月4日星期三

http://mybabyscloset.com/nike-outlet.html longchamp sac frop

Smith put the red face and said : Yeah, yeah Wangzhang Hu said: ! I'm also not an ounce, but if you promise me a few things, maybe I'll buy some. Smith immediately took ithand and said: Mr. Wang, you must believe me, coach purses really can convince President Hoover, so you big money. Wang Changhu waved and said: do not make money, I know, but there are a few things you do to help me, I would definitely buy silver, which you may rest assured. At this time, an American arms around Zhao walked unsteadily over, walked in front of the Americans and greeted Smith said: Smith, why do not you go over there coach usa see not, is this Mr. Zhao Yu sold the place gave me a gift, coach usa so many of my friends bought a pot, which is what the three countries who use cooking wine ?

This is a view Wangchang Hu Zhao, immediately pushed the Americans to Wangzhang Hu saluted and said: Executive good. Wang Changhu will be in and said: how is it ? Zhao said: I and Xu Ying Fuk law and spent three children going to make some American friends, send some gifts to coach handbags, coach usa but very much appreciate our wine culture, so put the history of these three pots coach usa told coach usa, Finally, coach longchamp sac usa frantically divide up the jug. Zhao immediately interrupted his words and said: You are right, this is the night of the pot to cook with wine, is my ancestral thing ; I put it at a price of $ 20,000 was sold to Mr., for the US friendship, I would Chi Diankui it, pot is valuable, but the great Sino-US friendship is priceless.

Tuolai Si hug him and said: Zhao, my dear friend, you are cheap coach bags Americans really good friends. Then, his hands firmly patted Zhao 's back, leaving two people are excited to tears. Zhao and Tuolai Si finally separated, Zhao Wang Changhu introduced to the Tuolai Si, Tuolai Si very happy, happy one over, put the waiter shouted over and said: Go take this pot, I installed a bottle wine and heated, today coach usa several have cooking wine Heroes ! The waiter immediately froze, my heart Total : chamber pot is good, but can not install wine ah ?

没有评论:

发表评论