2013年1月11日星期五

practical ghd vs chi 2009

"ghd straightener? My name? Then you what?" I like the things of this world are full of curiosity curious.You called ghd, I called Yu Hao. Told me to Hao can Yuhao end of a glass of water Wet your whistle."Ghd, Hao" I remember, I jumped up happy."Hao is my what?" I asked him, looked up.

"Messire what?" Messire is to and ghd pink living life people. "Hao, what is that. "I skipped this topic to continue asking questions." That drugs furnace. To drink the medicine. Yuhao broken crowded out of medicine. "Ghd drink, this does not look good, do not drink. "I pushed Yaowan." Ghd behaved finished, I'll take you out to play. Yuhao Yaowan placed in front of me. "Can go out and finish? '

Looked ghd outlet nodded, I forced myself to drink the bitter medicine.Daily with ghd having fun, learning all things in the world, I feel always so strange, perhaps cute, perhaps beautiful, everything is always so fresh in my eyes.The ghd favorite standing on the afternoon of the peach tree in the forest to watch peach branches flying in the air, they would follow them with flying, feeling it was a natural for the joy.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论