2013年1月20日星期日

livly ghd hair straightner on the fashion streets

The second day, GHD Butterfly remembered to buy a big house thing, so he called to ask the woods super: "Brother, you help me find my name now exactly how much money you can spend?"ghd smiled and said: "we never know the daily necessities of the second son, how suddenly remembered you money? money urgently Why?"

The GHD IV laughed: "I want to buy a bigger house, can not always live there live live live and mind here."ghd said: "ah, I let the company public accountant to inventory, you take a trip to my office, just want to ask you something."Office of the woods super ghd to sit down, the woods ultra asked: "A couple of days ago, I was listening to the sub-Xin Zhong Qiang live in your suite yard?"

ghd pink nod.Woods ultra remembered the last encounter the ghd alone drinking sprinkle it could not help but ask the woods Yue said: "The mind know?"The ghd laugh: "I know this child and you welcomed the first sentence how ask?"ghd could not help but laugh: "Because the two of us you are smarter than to know that such a thing is bound to cause a war."

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论